Thursday 9 April 2009

Memo and mindmapping

Reading books brings me into a lot of areas, at the moment my passion lies in the improvement of my abilities to remember and recall information and knowledge. I start by reading a really good and easy to read book which has the title memo, this book is wrote by a Norwegian guy who are able to remember really good by using route plans and visualization in the mind.
I think i need a good bit of training to be able to do this, but i have used it for remembering some list and some really important numbers.
And i think if i had to make a very important speak i would also use this technique to recall and remember the headline, for sure if i went back to school this would be the first book i would reread to improve my study skills.
But now i would like to also be able to refine my way of making notes, i think the combination of the memo and the mindmapping could be an excellent way of storing and remembering complex stuff.

No comments: